Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Week 9, Thing 20 - You Tube!

I have already spent many hours sucked into You Tube, although for the longest time I didn't really understand what the fuss was about. (Mainly that was because I hadn't really looked at it yet.) I have also looked at some of the other major video sites like Google and Yahoo Video, but You Tube has so much more content than the others it is usually my first choice. In addition to watching cute dogs, old commercials, etc. You Tube or a similar site could also be used by the library for database demonstrations, book talking, and other things.

I've already added a You Tube video in a previous post and have two Google Videos on my sidebar, but thought I would add just one more. . . cause C is for cookie, that's good enough for me!

No comments: