Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Week 9, Thing 23 Summary

1.) What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I really enjoyed the Flickr 3rd party sites and image generators. Pandora was quite a pleasant surprise. Del.icio.us would be great if it was bookmarked on all the work computers in the library...I know that defeats the purpose of Del.icio.us but I can never remember where to put the periods.

2.) How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

I would have continued to poke around the internets and would have discovered some things on my own, but to have a list of tasks and exercises was really helpful and allowed me to try some new things.

3.) Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

Nope.

4.) What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

The program is great; one small thing is that I would suggested is to re-order the steps so that the first task is to set up your blog and then do the 7 1/2 Steps of Life Long Learners.


5.) If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?

Absolutely.

6.) How would you describe your learning experience in a few words or a few sentences, so we can share our successes and promote this program?

I loved doing this so much that I dragged my feet once I got too close to the end because I didn't want it to be over.